This Year's Samhain  

Posted in ,


This year Samhain is very different for many of us. My local area, as well as surrounding areas, and areas further away (NJ, NY, MD) are dealing with the natural disaster that Hurricane Sandy created. In the town I live in, most of the area has power and trick or treat is still on for tonight. So, we will take our kids out but I can't help but think how bad some people have it, it breaks my heart.

It is also my one year anniversary and CJ and I had planned on going out to dinner. We are still going but we are taking our Witchlets with us. Tonight is going to be a major time for reflection - and thankfulness.

Please stay safe tonight and a Blessed Samhain to you all.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at Wednesday, October 31, 2012 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...