On The Road  

Posted in ,

By the time you read this we will already be on the road to Walt Disney World! Yule was awesome and the rest of the weekend was a blur, but I was able to keep this trip a surprise from the Witchlets!

I packed up everything (even my new Dermalogica and jane iredale products, heehee love them!) and the boys didn't even notice I was packing - I am good! Sooo, we'll be back next year! If you want to stay in the loop, I post real time updates and photos on my blog - Disney Family's Adventures and Plans as well as my Disney Facebook Page so keep up with me there :)

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 at Wednesday, December 26, 2012 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...