Gearing Up For Spring  

Posted in

Well, I made Winter Full Moon Incense for this month's Full Moon and it smelled wonderful! However, we were so busy this weekend we never got to make Imbolc candles like I wanted. I know there is still time, but with my schedule, I just don't think it's going to happen.

So, in the meantime the Witchlets and I have begun discussing ways to gear up for spring - starting with the yard. The kids of course want one of those wood playhouses - so they can 'store' their toys in there. I say one of those nice arrow metal sheds would be much more practical - but then they can't play in one of those, it would be strictly for storage.

Our yard is a total disaster and 95% of the reason why it is this way is because of our dog. I really would LOVE a beautiful garden and some pretty flowers. UGH, I have spring fever!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at Tuesday, January 29, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Hi I love your blog and the interesting things you write about the family. Did you get to make your Imbolc candles in the end?! There are never enough hours in the day are there! I've just set up my blog and I'd love you to follow it if you like it its astartemoonblog. blogspot, many thanks, AstarteAlison xx

February 5, 2013 at 3:29 AM

No we never did :(

February 7, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...