Getting Caught Up  

Posted in

Still playing catch up! UGH! On top of work stuff, I need to find a baby gift for a friend who is due at the end of this month. January is supposed to be a slow time, isn't it? Not for me!

This is also the first year I paid out significant amounts of money to those who work for me as independent contractors, so I get to play the taxes game too! BLAH.

Speaking of working for me - we are currently looking for bloggers and those who enjoy social media. If you have a blog and/or social media sites and are willing to post reviews/information for companies on your blog/share on social media, please contact linkbuildingadmin@gmail.com and provide a bit about yourself and a list of your blogs.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at Tuesday, January 08, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...