Back to Basics  

Posted in

Just a quick update regarding this blog URL...Due to unfortunate financial circumstances, I lost my custom domain {WitchyMama.com} - this means any links pointing back this blog via that URL are now dead. This also means all the networking and requests I had gotten are probably no longer on the table, since most other sites/companies/bloggers want to connect with relevant sites that also have a decent PR {page rank} and since I no longer have that custom domain, I no longer have my 'status' as a high PR website.

So, I am now using the free domain that blogger offers...the URL to this site is now:
Witchymama13.blogspot.com - please make note and add this to you reading list.

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 30, 2017 at Thursday, March 30, 2017 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...