Going Along With The Season  

Posted in

I know many people participate in the *spring cleaning* ritual. Spring begins to become apparent and many people start cleaning their house from top to bottom. I do that. It's actually refreshing.

I also clean in that way once autumn hits. Clearing out the cobwebs, so to speak. I plan on dedicating the first half of October to really cleaning this house. Now, I definitely keep up with housework throughout the year but it's always good to really deep clean. Once that is done, Samhain is near. That is when I cleanse myself, my soul, my mind.

I feel like cleaning now, lol, however, I will wait because this weekend is my birthday and there will be all kinds of fun and chaos going on!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 at Wednesday, September 26, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...