HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!  

Posted in ,

5 years ago today I had my very first baby, Olivia Michele. I can't believe she's already 5! There she is with me, just moments after being born

In June of 2003, we had a Wiccaning for her in the back yard. It rained, it was windy, it went from cold to hot, I mean, the day was just plain odd, weather wise. All the Elements showed up!

This is the Pentacle in the back yard where the Wiccaning was held. She even got a certificate =)
A friend of the family's performed the ceremony and it was beautiful. I wish I would have gotten it on film.





Here are a few more pictures of Olivia:
Daycare picture, 2 years old:
At the game preserve, 2 years old:
Last May on Papaw's Harley:


Wow, time sure does go by fast. Cherish every moment...

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 at Thursday, March 27, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Happy Birthday, Olivia!

March 28, 2008 at 11:03 PM

Your daughter is beautiful... happy birthday Olivia!

March 30, 2008 at 11:15 PM

So cute! I love stuff like this, it makes me really look forward to my little one growing up! Beautiful girl you have there :)

April 2, 2008 at 12:26 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...