How nice...  

Posted in ,

Oh what a day so far. All I can do is laugh. Zyon and I didn't get to bed until 2:45 am. He doesn't get home from work until 2am, so we're up late. I didn't roll out of bed until 9:50am!!! To my surprise, the witchlets were still sleeping too!

HuhHmmmm, that's not *normal* Oh, of course it is, when everyone's sick! Cry

I hate when everyone gets sick around here at the same time. I have to take inventory of all the medical supplies I have and run out to get what I'm missing because you know, 'mom' has to take care of everyone, even if 'mom' is sick!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 at Tuesday, March 25, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Oh, sorry everyone is sick!

March 25, 2008 at 10:19 PM

Thanks sweetie, so am I!!! Olivia's b-day party is Saturday so they all better be healthy by then!

Good to *see* you here!! =)

March 25, 2008 at 10:30 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...