There is NO Sock Monster!  

Posted in ,

Sorry to burst your bubble but I feel it is my sole duty to let everyone know that I have discovered there is no sock monster.
If you have never heard of this creature, it is what steals socks from your laundry. Ever do the laundry, only to notice a sock has gone missing?
Well my friends, the sock monster did not take it. It's not lost in some alternate universe. It's in your washing machine.
Yes, I am telling you, that's where I have been finding lone socks. They stick to the inside of the washing machine, probably because of the super fast spin down they get. If you don't look closely when you're transferring clothes from the washer to the dryer, you may miss a sock. These socks are the cleanest socks in the world because they keep getting washed, load after load! hahaahaaa!

So, sorry folks, there is no sock monster!

This entry was posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 at Monday, March 24, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

LOL... I think my sock monster moved the socks cause I just looked! :-)

March 25, 2008 at 11:00 PM

LOL...Noooooo, the sock monster is not real!! (is it??)
=)

March 25, 2008 at 11:02 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...