I Miss Him More, But...  

Posted in

With Zyon on this new shift, he leaves at 2pm and doesn't get home until close to 2am, but it's only 4 days a week. I am starting to get used to being home in the evenings without him but it's been a huge adjustment.
I have always looked forward to him coming home from work but more so now that he's on this shift. I think it's because when he gets home, it's quiet and it's him and me. There's no chaos, no screaming kids, no dog acting crazy. Plus, I know that after a few minutes we'll be going to bed together and I enjoy being snuggled up to him or him cuddling up against me. Sex is just a plus!

To The Man:
I really love you, Zyon. I mean, really love you, absolutely unconditionally. I am so happy you came into my life. Thank you for all you've done for me, for us and for our family.

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 6, 2008 at Thursday, March 06, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...