I need beauty rest!  

Posted in ,

I need sleep. I actually saw BAGS under my eyes yesterday morning! *cries*
Zyon is working a mid shift now, I believe I have mentioned this before. He leaves at 2pm and comes home at 2am. I do try to go to bed *normal* time but I just can't sleep. Not sure why, it's like I get my second wind or something.

So, here I am, at 1 am, typing away. It's bad because the witchlets are up by at least 7-7:30am so I have to get up with them. Zy and I get to bed about 2:45am, so that gives me, what, 4 1/2 hours of sleep? When Olivia is at Jeff's (her dad), I have to get her at 6am, so I am up at 5:30am, so that's not even 3 hours of sleep! Holy shit!

Lack of sleep does affect your health and I can attest to this now. I feel like I did when I had a newborn! Sleep deprived *yawn*

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at Tuesday, March 18, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I can so sympathize with you today! I had to babysit last night for a friend of mine, and they didn't come to pick the little guy up until after 1am this morning! I then had to get up with Mike at 3am and get him off to work, and then up again at 6am with the kids to get them off to school. I am so fricken tired! Four hours of sleep is NOT enough! Maybe you can get some rest during the day if the witchlets take a nap?

March 18, 2008 at 8:24 AM

Hey Shawn!
yesterday, when the boys went for a nap, Livi and I were in the living room watching some show and I fell asleep, from about 2:15 until almost 5:30!!! That was BAD!

March 18, 2008 at 12:44 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...