The Rhyme and Reason of This Blog  

Posted in

This blog has a great deal of different content throughout it. However, the main purpose is to tell the tale of my life.
I am a Witch, Zyon is Pagan and yes, we're raising the *witchlets* in this way. I talk about our spirituality and our beliefs.
I am becoming more and more aware of inner health and beauty and I like to blog about that. Of course, I am interested in fashion as well as hair and skin care , I mean, I DO read Cosmo! In fact, I should have a *Beauty Tip of the Week* posted every week =) Ha! I think I'll start that this week!
I love all things entertainment, especially celebrity gossip , so let's chat about that!
Well my friends, this is what you can expect to read within this blog =)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at Tuesday, March 18, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...