Even coffee can't save me now  

Posted in , ,

I am dead tired right now, even the coffee isn't perking me up. Zyon worked last night and for some reason I couldn't sleep so I was up until he got home. We went to bed around 2:30am and I had to be up at 5:30am to get Olivia from Jeff by 6:15am Yes, I'm trying to function on a mere 3 hours of sleep. *yawn*
I stopped at Dunkin' Donuts this morning because I have an addiction to their coffee.
Even that isn't doing the trick. I want to go back to bed but I can't becasue Olivia is up and wants breakfast. Not to mention the boys are up already. WHY must they jump around and scream??!! Oh cripes, why did I stay up so late last night?

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at Tuesday, April 15, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...