Mother - Daughter afternoon!  

Posted in , ,

Olivia and I had a mother-daughter day today. it was fun! I picked her up from school and we went out to lunch. We haven't done this in a long time. I wanted to have this *day* on her birthday, which was March 27th, but I was so sick then.
So, first we went out to lunch, then we did some shopping. I got her some summer clothes. I took her to the Disney store too. She was never in that store and wow, was she is awe. If this is how she is at the store, I can't even begin to imagine what she'll be like in Disney World! LOL!
I bought her this cute Tinkerbell dress. The wings are really cool, they light up! She'll be able top wear this when we go to the annual Fairie Festival in May and then again while we're in Disney World.

This entry was posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 at Friday, April 11, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...