Cats are WEIRD!  

Posted in , ,

I swear, cats are weird! All day yesterday, my cat, Joshua, would look at me and meow really loud, then go over to his food dish, look at it and look at me.
Well, I glanced over and saw food in his dish, so what the heck?! I couldn't figure out what his problem was, until...I looked more closely and saw that he vomited food IN his food dish, LOL. Yea, it looked just like his food, but it was one big lump, errrrr, you get the picture, dontcha? LOL
That's almost as bad as the time he puked in my slipper!
My cat also does weird things, just like Simon's Cat:

This entry was posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 at Friday, April 11, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...