My BOS  

Posted in ,

This is my BOS (Book of Shadows) and I haven't written in it in a long time, since the Coven I was in broke up back in 2003, actually.
I took all the pages out that were written by Coven members and did a cleansing ritual for it. I didn't have the heart to get rid of it since it is hand made by Jeff. (yes, ex-husband but we are on good terms)
I swore I would keep up with it and add to it monthly, if possible. I want to be able to hand this Book down to my children, if they want it. I have not followed through on that promise I made to myself.
I figure, maybe blogging about it will motivate me. Maybe I'll give a preview, here in my blog, of the things I add to this BOS.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 at Monday, April 14, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...