Almost time!  

Posted in ,

We leave tomorrow morning for Walt Disney World!!! The drive is going to be LONG, it's going to take us close to 20 hours so we'll be stopping somewhere overnight.
I am NOT looking forward to the drive there but I know it is going to be so worth it once we're there!
Stay tunes for updates and lots of pictures!

This entry was posted on Friday, May 9, 2008 at Friday, May 09, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

May 9, 2008 at 6:59 PM
Anonymous  

take some pictures of the fires and hopefully u can enjoy yourself despite..

May 13, 2008 at 3:34 AM

Have a great time!

May 15, 2008 at 4:10 PM

I love your blog... it's wonderful to run into other witches on the web! I hope you enjoy your stay in Disneyland.

May 17, 2008 at 4:41 PM
Anonymous  

Brave women! It will be fun! Magic Kingdom is my favorite! I am leaving on a 10 hour trip tomarrow to chicago! Will be fun!

sandi
aromatherapyexperts.com

May 17, 2008 at 10:19 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...