Beauty Tip for the week of May 19th  

Posted in

Revive your facial skin - cheap!

Make an Egg-White Mask


To revive tired, dull skin without hitting the spa table, try this: Crack open an egg in a bowl, separate the yolk, and use the egg whites to make a face mask. The proteins help to heal and restore skin's moisture. Leave it on for five minutes, and rinse off.

*If you have a beauty tip you'd like to share, contact me at:

witchymama@ymail.com and title your email "beauty tip"
I'll feature your beauty tip as well as mention who you are and link to your blog or website!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 at Tuesday, May 20, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I'll have to tell the teenager about this one and see if she'll try it. Yes, I'm using her as the guinea pig. LOL! I have an adversion to using food for beauty products... I always say I'm going to but then I chicken out. I don't know what that's about.

I just noticed I referenced animals twice in this comment. Maybe I'm hungry! :-)

May 21, 2008 at 2:10 PM

LOL, you crack me up!

May 21, 2008 at 6:45 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...