Misconceptions - Part I  

Posted in

Recently I had someone comment about me being a Witch but yet I have a blog entry regarding artificial plants and how that just doesn't make sense. Seems to me that along with the misconception that Pagans worship the *devil*, we apparently all must have live plants and flowers around us or we're not really Pagan.
Not all Witches are *green* Witches. I love real plants, flowers and herbs but I don't have to have a houseful. The post I made about artificial plants was about how there are people I know who have allergies to live plants/flowers so going with something artificial is a great idea.
Apparently all Pagans must be vegetarians or vegans. Well, I eat meat. Now, pick your jaw up off the floor, it's really okay. My meat eating qualities don't make me a wicked Witch.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 at Tuesday, May 20, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...