Freaking Out!  

Posted in , , ,

Yes, I am freaking out! There are only 3 days until we leave for vacation!!! Tomorrow starts the chaos. I want to clean my downstairs, which includes washing the floors. Thursday I want to clean the upstairs and do the laundry. Friday Zy and I have to pick up the van we are renting to drive down there. Then we have to pack as much as we can and get it situated in the van. We are leaving Saturday morning!!
I am starting to feel really stressed!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 6, 2008 at Tuesday, May 06, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Traveling is stressful for me too. I'm like you, I have to have everything in order before I leave or I'll be stressed when I get back. There's nothing more pleasing then arriving back to a neat and clean home with only unpacking and vacation laundry to do.

May 7, 2008 at 4:07 PM

LOL, you and I are just so alike!

May 7, 2008 at 8:39 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...