My Altar  

Posted in

I tore down my altar today. I don't want the dog getting into it while we're gone on vacation. Here are pictures of what it looks like:
It's pretty standard. I would like to do more with it but I'm not sure just yet exactly what I would like to do. I'll have time to ponder this though and make some changes when we get back!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 7, 2008 at Wednesday, May 07, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Is the dog staying home alone? :-) Maybe you could get a dog sitter.

May 7, 2008 at 4:05 PM

No, my mom's boyfriend is staying at her house to house sit and she lives right next door to me, so he'll be caring for Angus too.

May 7, 2008 at 8:38 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...