I think I'm prepared  

Posted in ,

We leave for our Walt Disney World trip in exactly ONE week! I am so excited! Yesterday Zyon and I did the last minute shopping we needed to get done, buying all the little *extras* that are usually best to have on hand.
My mom and grandma are getting the snacks and water we will need for the trip. I am NOT looking forward to the drive but I'd rather take 2 days and drive than fly with my mom and grandma and 3 kids! With all the luggage I have since I am packing for 5 people, flying would be a nightmare!
The only thing that concerns me are my boys' colds. They've been snotty and coughing for a few days now. I'm sure it's because I've had them in the little daycare while I use the gym at the Y. UGH
I'm going next week but I am asking my grandma to sit with them. I am not taking them back there right before we leave! Hopefully they'll start feeling better.

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 3, 2008 at Saturday, May 03, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...