Spring Thaw Rendezvous  

Posted in

Motorcycles buzzing by! That's all I have heard today! Every year this weekend is a bike event in my town.
Unfortunately today was a crappy weather day so I didn't hear/see as many bikes as usual.
Last year Zyon took Dante down to see the bikes and Dante was a bit put off by them. This year they didn't go.

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 3, 2008 at Saturday, May 03, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I would love to be a biker chic. I can see myself on a red one with some hot leather outfit. Course I also see myself skinny! :-)

May 4, 2008 at 2:54 PM

Ooh, a hot leather outfit, huh?

*giggles*

May 4, 2008 at 3:23 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...