Another Rite of Passage  

Posted in , ,

Tomorrow Olivia *graduates* from Pre-Kindergarten. Seems silly that they have a graduation but it is a huge deal for her and for me too! I can't believe 5 years went by so fast. It seems like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms for the first time.


As she grew she was always turning on the tears to get her way!

She was always finding ways to make me laugh


She's just growing up too fast...




This entry was posted on Sunday, June 8, 2008 at Sunday, June 08, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

congratulations on the milestone. I loved the photo sequence of how she has changed. She's an absolutely lovely girl and on her birthday I wish her long life, happiness and good health for always.

June 11, 2008 at 8:18 AM

Oh thank you so much! =)

June 11, 2008 at 12:49 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...