Casey Anthony - Back to Jail  

Posted in

Yep, she's headed back to jail BUT not for what you might think. She's going to jail for a whole new set of charges.

According to a spokesperson with the sheriff's department, Anthony was arrested on three new charges: uttering a forged instrument, fraudulent use of personal information and petty theft.

Those charges are from incidents that occurred in July, when Anthony allegedly stole $746.87 in checks from Amy Huizenga. Police say Anthony went on a shopping spree with the money and made purchases at Target and Winn-Dixie.

How nice, huh? I guess getting her back in jail for something is better than letting her stay home but damn, let's get her put away forever.

Her bond is set at $3,000 and since only 10% of that needs to be paid, a measly $300 will get her out. Lovely.

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 at Saturday, August 30, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

OOh this one angers me so much! For the life of me I can not understand this situation. When my first child was born there was a story out about a young couple who killed their children by decapitation. I remember looking at my babies beautiful little fuzzy neck and I was overcome with the feeling of wanting to puke and cry at the same time... I was hormonal, but HOW?! How could anyone do something so horrific?

September 2, 2008 at 12:35 AM

I agree, I don't understand it at all. That poor little girl.

September 2, 2008 at 6:45 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...