Looking Forward to Autumn  

Posted in

This summer hasn't been too bad but I still can't wait until summer is over and autumn is here. I love the crisp cool mornings and the chilly nights. I look forward to sleeping with the windows open instead of having to have the air conditioning on.

For me, the air just smells different during the autumn season. I love looking at the color changing leaves. Of course Samhain is my favorite Sabbat so as autumn settles in things get festive around here!

This entry was posted on Friday, August 15, 2008 at Friday, August 15, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I love this picture. It sort of warms me.

August 17, 2008 at 3:03 AM

Well, the colours are beautiful, but I love spring better.

Here autumn is very humid and rainy,summer is the time to keep the windows open, autimn to close them again.

August 17, 2008 at 9:17 AM

Hi beadsme!

I love it too, I fond it a few years ago when I was looking for desktop wallpaper!

August 18, 2008 at 6:57 AM

HI laane,
Oh really? It is very humid here in the summer instead!

August 18, 2008 at 6:57 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...