Blessed New Moon  

Posted in

Tonight is New Moon - time to start something new, well for me anyway. New Moons are kinda like starting points for me. I usually do some sort of of introspective meditation during the Dark of the Moon so by New Moon I'm ready to set some sort of goal for myself.

I wonder what others do? What do you (my Pagan readers) do on New Moon?

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 at Sunday, September 28, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

I have been in somewhat of a slump lately.. Haven't cleaned much, hardly gotten dressed in 2 weeks, have't really gone anywhere..

I am using today to pull myself out of my slump.. I have half the house cleaned, clothes on, and even did my makeup..

Oh, and I use every new moon to sage my house..

September 29, 2008 at 1:05 PM

I know how you feel. It takes a lot to get me out of my rutt sometimes.

September 30, 2008 at 6:51 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...