Goddess of the Day - September 30th  

Posted in

ME

Today is my birthday so it's only right that I am Goddess of the Day! (right?)

Nothing special planned today, got the kids dressed and fed, sent Livi off to school. Dante has his 3 year check up today so we're off to the doctor's. I'll make dinner and take Olivia to her dance class tonight.

After the Witchlets go to bed, well, then I can relax =)


My neighbor Shannon, who has really become an awesome friend, got me these beautiful gifts for my birthday! They are awesome!



The coffee mug says "Witch's Brew" - I know it's kinda hard to tell in the photo. There's a fairy cell phone holder and some Godiva chocolate!

Thank you Shannon, you rock!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at Tuesday, September 30, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Happy birthday!

September 30, 2008 at 12:17 PM

Thank you!

September 30, 2008 at 1:22 PM
Anonymous  

Happy Birthday!

September 30, 2008 at 3:34 PM

Thank you Christina!

September 30, 2008 at 9:10 PM

Happy Birthday!! Sorry I'm late!

October 1, 2008 at 5:03 PM

Thanks Mrs. B!

October 1, 2008 at 8:41 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...