Merry Meet Everyone!  

Posted in

August was busy! Let's hope September slows down a bit. Olivia starts Kindergarten this Thursday - I am and I am NOT looking forward to that. I love seeing my little girl grow up but at the same time it saddens me because she is my oldest baby and it's tough to let her go.

On a happier note, I now work for ChaCha! I love it! It's lots of fun and I've already made $30 in 3 days, so that is definitely awesome! At this rate I'll be able to afford those awesome golf balls I want to get for my uncle and still be able to spend some money on myself!

I'm going to enjoy today and tomorrow being home with the boys and Livi.

~Blessed Be!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 2, 2008 at Tuesday, September 02, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...