I Found Aweosme Wedding Favors!  

Posted in

I found these!!! Aren't these pretty for a Fall wedding?? I would LOVE to get this kind of wedding favor as a guest.

I have been thinking about the end of the year lately. Samhain signifies death and death signifies new beginning and a handfasting is a new beginning, right? This is probably why so many people, who understand what Samhain signifies means, get married during this time of year.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at Wednesday, October 29, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Anonymous  

Oooo---those ARE cute!

October 29, 2008 at 10:40 PM

Right? I totally LOVE them!

October 29, 2008 at 10:43 PM

My DH and I got married on 10/31/06.... what a great wedding it was!

November 21, 2008 at 10:54 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...