Christianity is Pagan?  

Posted in

I came upon this video while combing through YouTube. This has to be the absolute EASIEST way to explain why Jesus - and so many other Gods - were born on December 25th - died for 3 days - and were resurrected.

I am no expert when it comes to astrology but the way things are explained here makes much sense. Although, I am sure many people will argue with me on this one.

The video is a little over 9 minutes long but it is definitely worth 9 minutes of your time. Ready for your 'ah ha' moment? Then watch!

This entry was posted on Monday, November 17, 2008 at Monday, November 17, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Thanks for posting that, it's certainly interesting food for thought.

November 17, 2008 at 2:46 PM

You bet - it really is interesting.

November 17, 2008 at 4:32 PM
Anonymous  

That was really interesting! It makes a lot of sense too!

November 17, 2008 at 5:27 PM

I thought it made sense too but hey, what do I know? LOL

November 17, 2008 at 5:57 PM

WOW... I have marveled for a long time at the Christian holidays that are based upon pagan beliefs, but this is mind boggling! Excellent!

November 17, 2008 at 11:38 PM

Thanks for posting this. Of course there are plenty of people debunking all of this but I still find it interesting.

You may find this podcast interesting as well it is about many of the theories mentioned here
http://www.shadowsinthedarkradio.com/shows/2008/10/12.html

I haven't read any of this authors books but they are on my list to read.

November 18, 2008 at 12:29 PM
Anonymous  

I loved that video and sent it on to others. So eye-opening. BTW, I have been really enjoying reading your blog. I am learnign so much! Thank you.

November 24, 2008 at 9:12 PM
Anonymous  

Fascinating video that got right to the point. It all rang "true" to me in my gut with one exception. I believe these stories have been passed down for a reason. I believe there IS a Creator who uses nature and manifestations to enlighten us. How else can one explain the zodiac's existence? I look forward to reading more of your blog.

November 27, 2008 at 11:56 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...