Handfasting Cords  

Posted in

I found some really nice handfasting cords on the site gaiashandfasting.com

I'm asking you, my Witchy friends, if you know of any other websites or even crafty people who make these? I am thinking of making them myself too, I mean, how hard can it be? However, in the meantime, I'm having fun browsing around for this stuff.

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 6, 2008 at Thursday, November 06, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I've made handfasting cords for friends. It's also nice for you to make them yourself--you and your partner braid them together while putting your energies of your hopes and dreams for your future together into them. :)

November 6, 2008 at 12:57 PM

You have made some great points. I just may make them

November 6, 2008 at 4:13 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...