Hecticness!  

Posted in

Is that even a word? Either way, it's real in my little world! I have been working like crazy for a really awesome Internet SEO Company and they sure keep me busy. That's cool though, after all, I need to save money for our next Disney trip!

I also have a few more blogs up and running, so please have a look and leave a comment if you want!

Speaking of blogs and Disney trips, Zyon has decided to start a blog all about our last trip to WDW and how planning this upcoming trip is going - from his point of view. Should be interesting.
Check it out: Dude in Disney

I have also decided to put my 'Daily Om' posts on my Unbalanced Libra blog from now on.

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 6, 2008 at Saturday, December 06, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...