I Guess I've Been Hiding  

Posted in

I have been a bit anxious lately. The truth is, Zyon and I feel we'd like one more child. We've gone back and forth about this issue for months and have finally come to an agreement. So, last month we decided to just go with the flow and not prevent pregnancy.

I started a blog about this TTC journey and if you're interested, subscribe to it. The blog is Just One More makes 4

I have never had trouble getting pregnant but it seems I won't be able to say that anymore =/

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 9, 2008 at Tuesday, December 09, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I just want to wish you luck on your TTC journey. Believe and envision and it WILL happen! Best wishes and brightest blessings!

December 10, 2008 at 5:43 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...