Witchy Hugs~  

Posted in

Thank you all for the kind words and well wishes for my mother in law. At this point we're just playing a waiting game, so positive thoughts!

Zyon has told me to keep plans as is for our Disney trip (April 29th - May 6th) and if something happens and she is unable to go with, we'll cross tat bridge when we get there.

Thank you all again

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 at Saturday, January 17, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I know from an experience of my own a couple of years ago how much the positive energy in the thoughts of others can help. So I'm sending mine to you and your family now.

January 17, 2009 at 10:01 PM
Anonymous  

Thank you so very much nadawich.

January 18, 2009 at 12:54 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...