Test Results - Update  

Posted in

My MIL's MRI was done this past Thursday. The hospital staff told her that her doctor could call Friday for the results instead of waiting for them to be mailed to the office. So, Friday she called her doc to ask to call for the results and got the answering service. Either the office was closed or the doctor's surgery day is Friday - either way they would not page the doc because calling for test results is not an emergency.

The weekend was a bust so today she called her doctor and got the answering service - who said the office would be open today. She decided to just go to the office only to find out the office is closed today! She called to speak with the answering service to ask what the hell was going on and they told her, "I guess we were wrong about the office being open today." WTF?! She said she is definitely going to speak to her doctor about the answering service and how she's been treated.

So, she waits until tomorrow. This poor woman. She has waited over a month just to know if she has cancer or not. And me...well, I am on edge - I can't concentrate on anything. At this point, we all just need to know...

This entry was posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 at Monday, February 16, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I'll be sending calm and healthy thoughts your way. And also to your mom-in-law.

February 16, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Oh my. Yes, sending you calmimg energy and healthy thoughts.

Well, if it helps to keep your mind off of it, you’ve been tagged. I just linked your blog to my Nightstand Tag post. Please take a look so you know what to do next. :)

February 16, 2009 at 8:38 PM
Anonymous  

Thank you nadawich. I appreciate it.

February 16, 2009 at 9:11 PM
Anonymous  

Thank you, I am going to check out your blog now =)

February 16, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...