Animal Woes  

Posted in

I'm just as much of an animal lover now that I have children as I was before I had them - the only difference is that back then I had more time to devote to my animals. I used to have 2 dogs and 5 cats. Now, I have 1 dog and 1 cat - plus a few fish and a hamster. I miss my first dog, Odhinn, and I wish I could have him back. I would at least like to know how he's doing - here's what happened with him

I have Angus now and I love him but he's certainly no Odhinn. Last week we got a puppy and that lasted about an hour. (you can read about that fiasco here) I'm not sure what is going on with me right now - why I am still obsessing over Odhinn. I mean, to the point where I wanted another dog. I know no dog will ever replace him.

I need to get out of this funk! What the heck! I thought I got rid of all the ickies on New Moon! Since I was feeling like this I decided to do something good - this morning I made a donation for Sammy and I just went back to the website this afternoon and saw that they have met their goal money wise! yay!

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 1, 2009 at Sunday, March 01, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

don't know it you can read this cus I can't see wha tI'm typing...you're new set up here won't allow me to see the comment screen. Sorry. :( Bye.









Recent blog post: A Favorite Obsession

March 1, 2009 at 6:17 PM
Anonymous  

I don't know what could be wrong - works just fine for me ;)

Recent blog post: Animal Woes

March 1, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...