Pretty Gemstone Necklaces  

Posted in , ,

I love all kinds of gemstones and if I wear any, I usually try to choose the one that suits what I need at the time. So, yea, I am usually wearing hematite, hahahaha. When it comes to necklaces though, I most often go with my birthstone, which is Sapphire.

I came across these gemstone necklaces and I thought about one for myself and one for Olivia - her birthday is today. She is SIX! She loves Princess stuff and I saw this:

Ultimately, I decided she probably needs to be a bit older before I buy her something like this. I suppose I am afraid she'll loose it. How old is old enough for nice jewelry?

This entry was posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 at Friday, March 27, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Cute! You sound like me; my middle daughter always wants "better" jewelry but I just tell her to do better with the things she already has.

How in the world do you keep up with so many blogs?!

September 26, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...