Having Another Baby  

Posted in

I recently had a bit of a panic - I was a few days 'late' if ya know what I mean! At first I was excited, then freaked out - I suppose those feelings are normal? I mean, I was even looking at these really cute maternity jeans - which I found online by the way, on a site that describes their clothes as funky maternity wear, totally suits me!

Well, since I am not going to be having another Witchlet any time soon I found myself reminiscing about when Olivia was just 3 months old and we had her Wiccaning ceremony. Check out the pentacle in our backyard:


She even got a beautiful Wiccaning certificate:

I lost touch with the woman who performed Olivia's Wiccaning but recently, thanks to Facebook, we've recently been in touch!

This entry was posted on Monday, September 7, 2009 at Monday, September 07, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Aelwyn  

That pentacle is GORGEOUS! Is it in your yard???? I would LOVE enough space to do that in! The Wiccaning certificate is awesome.

Too bad there isn't another Witchlet....but as they say, The Goddess will know when the time is right. :)

Recent blog:=- 100 FOLLOWERS! Updated!!!!

September 8, 2009 at 1:08 PM
Witchy Mama  

That was my back yard when I was married to Jeff - he made that pentacle for me. After we divorced, he just turned it into a circle - it still looks pretty but of course the pentagram looked better! You can see 2 dragons at the entrance - I love them!

Recent blog:=- Having Another Baby

September 8, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...