No Mabon Circle for Me  

Posted in ,

I am so bummed - I won't be at the Mabon Circle tonight and I was really looking forward to going - so was Olivia! Actually, I really wanted to go to the Fall Frolic today with my BFF, Cherie too. All plans just went down the drain.

Olivia is sick, she has pharyngoconjunctival fever (read about that on my Just One More Makes 4 blog) - even though she seems better today, she woke up with a temperature of 99.3 so something is still going on with her and I could never take her to a public gathering knowing she has a virus. The boys are coughing now and CJ said he's not feeling the world's greatest so it seems sickness will be visiting everyone in this house sometime soon. I could go without Livi - CJ is more than capable of being home with the kids, even if they're sick but if he's not feeling well, that's just not fair to do to him. He had to go to work today so I am sure by the time he gets home at 6:30 pm he'll be feeling really worn out.

It is such a beautiful day out today - perfect weather for a Fall gathering. Oh well, maybe next year...

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 at Saturday, September 19, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

GreenWheel  

So sorry to hear everyone is sick. I hope for a speedy recovery and that you yourself stay well.

September 20, 2009 at 7:33 AM
Bridgett  

That's a bummer. :(
Hope your family is feeling better real soon.

)O(
boo

September 20, 2009 at 9:06 AM
Witchy Mama  

Thank you so much. Such bad timing - I blame Mercury retrograde!

Recent blog:=- No Mabon Circle for Me

September 20, 2009 at 9:44 AM
Witchy Mama  

Yay! Your comments are showing!

Olivia's fever came down slightly last night - today she is fever free (so far). Wyatt had a low grade fever around 5 am and actually vomited twice - I think it was from the post nasal drip - he was coughing and then threw up. Dante has a cough, Olivia still has her cough. OY VEY!

Recent blog:=- No Mabon Circle for Me

September 20, 2009 at 9:45 AM
Hibiscus Moon  

Awwww, I am so sorry you will have to miss this. ITs sounds like so much fun. Well, maybe a solitary ritual is just what you needed this year.

September 20, 2009 at 1:10 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...