Samhain  

Posted in ,

Samhain is coming and for us, we celebrate all week long. You might consider it procrastinating but I look at it as a really long celebration!

This week we will carve pumpkins. We will roast pumpkin seeds. We will make crafts related to Samhain. Dante has a party at school on Tuesday and he is dressing up so we'll be there to celebrate. I will set my altar up for the Sabbat. We'll have a dumb supper. We'll all go trick or treating. I will have my own little ritual.

There is so much about this time of year that I love. Samhain is hands down my favorite Sabbat because it is such a wonderful time for reflection. I always look forward to this time of year.

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 25, 2009 at Sunday, October 25, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Bridgett  

Everything sounds perfect! I'm still figuring everything out...and I'm running out of time! Aggghhh!

)O(
boo

October 29, 2009 at 11:35 PM
Bridgett  

Everything sounds perfect! I'm still figuring everything out...and I'm running out of time! Aggghhh!

)O(
boo

October 29, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...