Spell for New Growth  

Posted in , ,

This is the time to clear clutter within and around. Let go of anger, resentment and old, limiting behavior. Clear yourself of habits and things that no longer serve you. Make way for new growth.


Light a candle, white for purification and potential. Keep focus on getting rid of the unnecessary and bringing forth a new perspective.

Hunger Moon, Wild Moon, Ice Moon stealth
in quiet preparation I love myself
Brigit, Persephone, Diana, Kuan Yin,
Help to cleanse and heal what's within

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 at Sunday, February 28, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

inannasstar  

Simple and to the point, now that's my kind of spellwork!

February 28, 2010 at 10:41 AM
Witchy Mama  

Absolutely! It's all about focus and intent!

February 28, 2010 at 10:49 AM
Maman Tattoo  

It's funny I first thought I ended up on my blog! ahah- we chose the same layout, I wonder when it would arrive...
anyway, great blog! I'm a follower from now :)

March 1, 2010 at 3:41 PM
Witchy Mama  

Hehehe- I do love this layout :)

March 2, 2010 at 6:00 AM
Heather  

Ah, I wish I had found this in February. It would have been perfect :) Thanks for sharing!

March 17, 2010 at 4:26 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...