Laundry Disappearing Spell  

Posted in ,

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE my job? Well, I DO! I also adore my clients because they are non-judgmental; I don't have to hide who I am.  I got this picture from my newest client today, along with some text that definitely made me smile!



Laundry denial oh Pagan Goddess cast the spell of "laundry disappear" and I will worship the Cricket Gods tonight so all the wrong doings in the world will be righted!!!

Ahhh--I love my life : ]

This entry was posted on Friday, June 4, 2010 at Friday, June 04, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

brenda  

cant see the picture! :(

June 4, 2010 at 11:21 PM
Witchy Mama  

You can't???? Wonder why??? :(

June 5, 2010 at 8:17 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...