Vlogging  

Posted in

Oh wow--is 'vlogging' a word? I had to Google it and yep, it is! I've been thinking about getting a digital camcorder and recording things like making incense and oils. I don't know, what do you think? I don't even know what camcorder would be best? I was reading online digital camcorder reviews to try and see what the best camcorder is out there, but honestly, I'm lost.

Do you have a channel on YouTube? Do you 'vlog'?

This entry was posted on Friday, July 30, 2010 at Friday, July 30, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Leighla  

I do have a channel on Youtube but I do not vlog. In no way am I pretty enough to and I'd only be subject to trolls. I use my channel on YouTube to post videos of my daughter. The bad thing about this is that my webcam isn't the best quality. I do try to work with what I got though. I wouldn't mind having a video recorder. I'm dying to get a digital camera so I can take better pictures of her.

July 31, 2010 at 11:06 PM
Witchy Mama  

Oh Leighla, you are very pretty.

August 1, 2010 at 6:33 AM
Tom  

my sis has a vlog :) check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/littleploggo
you're going to have a vlog too? :) awesome!!

August 1, 2010 at 11:46 PM
Leighla  

Aww thank you! You make me blush.

August 2, 2010 at 10:27 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...