Teaching Children the Elements  

Posted in

I have been trying to teach my Witchlets about the Elements, the signs and directions associated with them, as well as the colors. My daughter used to use whatever toys she could find that best represented the Element we were discussing at the time. I thought that was pretty cool--how she'd interpret the Elements.

How did you teach your children, if you have them, about the Elements?

This entry was posted on Friday, July 30, 2010 at Friday, July 30, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Ah! I started a whole series about teaching my 6 month old what we could about them. I wrote the one about earth and papa wrote the one about water: http://parentingbythelightofthemoon.blogspot.com/search/label/Introducing%20Elements%20to%20Children

Since he is so young, we have lots of introductions to do! I look forward to the day when he can talk and relate ideas and concepts to me like your kid can!

Lily, aka Witch Mom

July 30, 2010 at 9:31 PM
Witchy Mama  

Oh wow1 This is excellent!

July 31, 2010 at 9:57 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...