Mercury Retrograde is KILLING Me  

Posted in

I am feeling the worst effects of the Mercury retrograde this time around! Yesterday was a dozy!

A close friend and I had massive communication problems; between friends and family. Now, yes, everything happens for a reason but wow--stuff just went down bad.

Then, even more importantly, I had a misunderstanding with a client, who is also a friend. Sometimes communication through words via email can be misconstrued, that is for sure, but during a Mercury retrograde? Oy vey. Hopefully I will be able to have a phone conversation with her today and get things back on track.

Lastly, and MOST importantly, CJ and I were going round and round about stupid stuff last night. I blame Mercury retrograde and my very grumpy mood. He swore someone pissed in my wheaties, lol, and ya, it was Mercury! Hahaaha! Yesterday was just a BAD day for communication--with everyone!

This entry was posted on Friday, August 27, 2010 at Friday, August 27, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Leighla  

Oh no that sounds terrible! D: I'm not sure how the Retrograde is affecting me. =/ I hope things go better for you today. C:

August 27, 2010 at 8:34 AM
Anonymous  

Oh, Goddesses bless, it is wreaking havoc in my world..... And we have this to look forward to until the end of September.... I'll never make it at this pace. :'(

August 27, 2010 at 1:13 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...