Listening to Spirit  

Posted in

Next month, CJ will be working from home full time as a freelance writer, like I do. He has officially given notice at his current job--his last day there is October 2nd. I have been working extra hard to get into a routine that will be most productive for me and I am finding out that being up around 5am and getting started on major products until around 7am fits best, so far. I might need to invest in eye cream for wrinkles soon but all in all, it's been good. Hahaha!

This was not an easy decision for us and I spent many days/nights meditating on this and asking for guidance; I kept getting the same answer, so we're going with it. This is not to say we didn't make lists of pros and cons or that we did not sit down and discuss things thoroughly--but the answers we received from Spirit solidified our decision. Now we prepare to travel an unknown road.


 Currently, CJ is freelancing part time and earning almost as much as I do--and I do this full time. He is a better writer than I am, I admit it. He is also more efficient than I am. If he was able to freelance full time, he could easily double his monthly income.  Our plan: to make as much money as we possibly can, pay off bills (like the Mustang, the motorcycle, and the Disney property) and save money as well.

Worst case scenario: we fail and he goes back to working out of the home. There is never a 'good' time to make a move like this, not for us anyway.

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 2, 2010 at Thursday, September 02, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Leighla  

I know this is late lol but I hope things go well for you guys. You have my best wishes. <3 c: :*

September 9, 2010 at 3:47 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...