Our Day at the Celebrating Earth Spirituality Festival  

Posted in

What a beautiful day for the festival! The weather was perfect and at least when we were there, no protesting or negativity took place.


Dante got his arms and face painted and Olivia got her arms painted. The really cool thing about this was that other kids (tweens/teens) were the ones doing the painting and it was free--we gave a donation and their faces lit up. Our Witchlets loved their 'tattoos'


The only 'bad' part of the day was when Wyatt got stung on the ear by a bee. My poor little guy.


He screamed and cried and within a minute, 3 people where there to help--one with ice cubes in a ziplock bag. I'm so thankful to be part of a community of amazing and compassionate people.

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 11, 2010 at Saturday, September 11, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Magaly  

It sounds like you had a glorious day! I was happy to find a cheerful post today, the "never forget" ones were depressing me.

September 11, 2010 at 8:17 PM
Witchy Mama  

Yes, it was a nice day! I was glad to get out with family today to kind of escape the depressing news -- I didn't forget, I just remembered what was truly important to me. My family :)

September 11, 2010 at 8:43 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...