Supplements for Arthritis  

Posted in

As I get older I tend to think about what I should be taking to help my body age gracefully. Arthritis runs in my family and so I have been contemplating taking an msm supplement just for arthritis.

Curious if anyone has taken this? I've been reading up on it and so far it seems to be a good supplement to take. 

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 16, 2010 at Thursday, September 16, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Lavender Dusksinger  

Honestly, try epsom salt. I have some aches and pains as the weather changes due to a car accident, and soaking in epsom salt just makes it better. Old fashioned, but tried and true method.

September 16, 2010 at 6:54 PM
Leighla  

My fiance's mother has arthritis in her knees and I wish I knew a way to help her. With as many baths as she likes to take I think Epsom Salt would be a good idea for her as well. She's also got scoliosis. :S

September 16, 2010 at 7:22 PM
brenda  

its not a supplement and its on the more expensive side, but my grandmother swears by gold. she has a gold ring for every one of her fingers with arthritis (maybe 5 or 6) and it seems to really help her

September 16, 2010 at 10:19 PM
Witchy Mama  

Epsom salt, huh? Thank you.
I never heard of using gold! I'm a silver girl, lol

September 18, 2010 at 6:46 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...