What an Amazing Dog  

Posted in ,

I am easily distracted--I was writing a health article on a topic regarding the best way to lose weight when I suddenly found myself of Facebook, lol. I do this a lot, which is why it takes me forever to write articles!

Anyway, I this article was shared on Facebook by a friend of mine and I just had to post it here as well. This dog was used as a 'bait dog' for dog fighting; he even had his ear REMOVED--not cropped, REMOVED :-[



" Phoenix rubbed his earless, scarred head against Tiffany Norton's hand, pushing for a pat.

The emaciated German shepherd-mix had just come out of a bath on Tuesday to soothe his infected, flea-covered body. The dog was rescued on Monday by Coastal German Shepherd Rescue from a shelter in Downey – hours before he was scheduled to be euthanized – and brought to Alicia Pet Care Center."

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 16, 2010 at Thursday, September 16, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Ivy  

Oh, that's so tragic. Poor puppy...I hope he finds a good, loving home.

I can't imagine how cruel people are to do that to an animal. All my pets I look at them and see what they always want so much is to please their people (well, okay, sometimes the cats want to annoy their people..but lovingly) and get approval and attention. How could anyone hurt them?

September 16, 2010 at 11:02 PM
Witchy Mama  

LOL Ivy--yes, cats like to annoy sometimes but they too are so loving, just like dogs :)

September 18, 2010 at 6:48 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...